Cancellation Policy for Rhodes International Volleyball Camp (10-20 July 2024)
- Cancellations by Participants:
– If a participant wishes to cancel their registration, they must notify Volleylink Sport Agency in writing via email or letter.
– Cancellations* made before a specified date will be eligible for a refund, minus a non-refundable administrative fee.
– Cancellations made after the specified date will not be eligible for a refund, unless in exceptional circumstances (e.g., medical emergencies), at the sole discretion of Volleylink Sport Agency.
– No refunds will be granted for any portion of the camp not attended by the participant, regardless of the reason for early departure.
- Cancellations or Changes by Volleylink Sport Agency:
– If Volleylink Sport Agency cancels the Rhodes International Volleyball Camp due to unforeseen circumstances, participants will be eligible for a full refund of the camp fees paid.
– Volleylink Sport Agency reserves the right to modify or cancel any aspect of the camp, including but not limited to the schedule, location, or coaching staff, due to circumstances beyond their control. In such cases, participants will be notified promptly, and refunds, if applicable, will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Request for Refunds or Camp Transfers:
– All refund requests should be submitted in writing to Volleylink Sport Agency, accompanied by the participant’s name and registration details.
– Refunds, if eligible, will be processed within one (1) month, as determined by Volleylink Sport Agency, following their receipt of the cancellation request.
– Participants may have the option to transfer their camp registration to another individual, subject to approval by Volleylink Sport Agency and any required administrative procedures. Transfers made without proper approval may be considered invalid and result in forfeiture of camp participation.
Please note that this cancellation policy is subject to change at the discretion of Volleylink Sport Agency. In the event of any updates or modifications, participants will be duly informed. It is encouraged that participants review the cancellation policy carefully before registering for Rhodes International Volleyball Camp organized by Volleylink Sport Agency.
*Written Notice Before January 1: If received before January 1, 100% of your registration payment will be refunded.
Written Notice Before March 1: If received before March 1, 40% of your registration payment will be refunded.
Written Notice Before May 1: If received before May 1, 50% of your registration payment will be refunded.
Written Notice after May 1: If received after May 1, your registration payment is non-refundable.
Written cancelation notice will be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org