If the interested party does not agree with these terms, he must not disclose personal data or cooperate with the COMPANY to follow the Exemption Procedure described below.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data is collected and used by the COMPANY (as “data controller”) in the context of the statutory purposes of its operation and in accordance with the European General Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data (EKPD). The personal data are used: a) for the always legal way of communication with you b) for the needs of human resources management and c) for the staffing of the COMPANY.
The COMPANY can update this Policy at any time, but, when it does, it will post it electronically and/or provide anyone interested with the updated version within a reasonable time.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
The COMPANY complies with the current data protection legislation. This means that the personal information we hold about you must:
- They are collected only for the purposes described above and are not used in any way that is incompatible with these purposes.
- They are related to the purposes for which we have informed you and only for those purposes.
- They are accurate and up to date.
- Used legally, fairly, and transparently.
- They are kept only for as long as is required for the above reasons and
- They are kept safe.
TYPE OF DATA WE KEEP ABOUT YOU
“Personal data” or “personal information” means any information relating to an individual based on which it can be identified. The term does not include data from which the identity has been removed (“anonymous data”). Higher levels of protection require “special categories” of more sensitive personal data, such as e.g. information about a person’s health or sexual orientation.
The COMPANY will collect, store and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal contact information such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Date of birth.
- Marital status and dependents.
- Location of residence or work or workplace.
- CCTV footage and other information received via electronic media, such as card files that pass through a machine [where they are installed and operated]
- Information on the use of our information and communication systems.
The COMPANY may also collect, store and use the following “special categories” of more sensitive personal information, such as:
- Information about health, including any medical condition, health records, and illness, but only as permitted by law and described in this Policy.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Need for consent
In some cases, the COMPANY may approach you to obtain your written consent so that some particularly sensitive data can be processed. If it does, it will provide you with all the details of the information you would like and why you need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you would like to give your consent.
Especially, regarding the photographic material that will concern the participants and the various activities, it can be freely used by the COMPANY.
The COMPANY has implemented measures to protect the security of your information. General information on data security is available from the responsible IT manager (IT). Third parties will process your personal information only in accordance with our instructions and if they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure.
THE COMPANY has enacted appropriate security measures to prevent the accidental loss, use, or access of your personal information in an unauthorized manner, alteration, or disclosure. In addition, it restricts access to your personal information to those employees, contractors/contractors, and other third parties who need to know about the business. They will process your personal information only in accordance with our instructions and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
The COMPANY has implemented procedures to deal with any possible breach of data security and will notify you and any involved regulators of a possible breach, where it will be legally required to do so.
The COMPANY will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including to satisfy any requirements, legal or accounting.
It is important that the personal information that the COMPANY maintains about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know of any changes to your personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right by law to:
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to obtain a copy of the COMPANY’s personal information held by you and to verify that it processes it legally.
- Request the correction of the personal information held by the COMPANY about you. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information that the COMPANY has about you.
- Request the deletion of your personal information. This allows you to ask the COMPANY to delete or remove personal information, where there is no reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask the COMPANY to delete or remove your personal information, where you have exercised your right to object to the processing.
- Oppose the processing of your personal information, where the COMPANY invokes a legal interest (or interest of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to oppose the processing for this reason. You also have the right to object to the processing by the COMPANY of your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Ask for restrictions on the processing of your personal information. This allows you to ask the COMPANY to stop processing your personal information, for example, if you want us to establish the accuracy or reason for processing it.
If you wish to check, verify, correct, or request the deletion of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that the COMPANY transfer a copy of your personal information to another location, please contact us in writing.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT
For all cases herein where you have given your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
You have the right to file a complaint at any time for data protection issues to the competent Greek Personal Data Protection Supervisory Authority (APDPX). Call Center: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, E-mail: email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT